David Wilson, Managing Director of Elearnity, Europe’s leading talent and learning analyst, will be the keynote speaker at Uncovered 2014, Kallidus’s annual user conference. David will address the theme of business transformation, providing expert independent advice to help organisations get the most value from their investment in learning and talent systems.
Uncovered is a dedicated conference for both current and prospective Kallidus customers. Now in its 8th year, the event brings together industry leaders and HR, L&D and talent professionals to share best practice, engage in thought-provoking presentations, and discuss the latest industry developments.
Registration is now open for the event which will be hosted at the Hilton, Reading on Wednesday 19 November 2014 from 8.30am to 4.15pm. Last year, the conference attracted a record number of attendees, and with this year’s programme featuring a one-to-one Kallidus Support Clinic alongside customer and technical breakout sessions, Uncovered is set to be bigger than ever.
Said Rob Caul, CEO of Kallidus: “We have nearly 200 customers now using our award-winning Kallidus Learning and Talent Suite. Uncovered is a great opportunity for everybody to see all the latest product developments and to gain greater insight into how to maximise the value of their learning and talent solutions.”
“We are delighted to have David Wilson joining us to speak about business transformation at a time when most organisations are looking to improve business performance and accelerate post-recession growth.”
Highlights of Uncovered 2014 include:
- Keynote speaker, David Wilson of Elearnity will discuss business transformation
- Best practice sharing: live interactive customer panel
- An exciting programme of breakout sessions
- All the latest news and product developments from Kallidus
- One-to-one Kallidus Support Clinic
- An unparalleled forum for sharing ideas and networking with fellow users
- Live demonstrations and a showcase of high-impact, bespoke content created by award-winning Kallidus designers