Kallidus giving away top tips guide on how to write a compelling business case
Kallidus and its award-winning customers will be sharing insight and top tips to help organisations optimise the way they develop talented people in 2015. As part of the conference and seminar programme,Capita Employee Benefits, Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust, and Transport for London will be showcasing their learning and development success strategies and award-winning solutions.
At stand 46, Kallidus will be demonstrating how its Learning and Talent Suite and creative e-learning content address the key learning and talent management challenges facing organisations in 2015. Kallidus will also be giving away a handy step-by-step guide on ‘How to write a great business case’ providing organisations with the vital tools they need to win over key decision-makers and take innovative new projects from concept to sign-off.
Said Rob Caul, CEO of Kallidus: “2015 is set to be the year that many organisations rethink their HR and learning strategies and focus on how they can optimise their investments in learning and talent technologies. We are really excited to be joined by some of our customers at the show, showcasing how their innovative award-winning approaches are delivering value to their organisations today.”
Added Philip Pyle, Sales and Marketing Director: “We are looking forward to giving away our new practical guide on how to write a compelling business case at our stand this year. A successful project starts with a strong business case and our guide provides the ideal starting point for every new L&D project.”
Kallidus highlights at the show:
Conference and seminar programme
- Capita Employee Benefits: Developing Your L&D Team for the Future - 29 January 2015, 3.30pm, T5S6, Main Conference Programme
- How Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust’s award-winning LMS implementation has improved compliance and patient care - 28 January 2015, 2pm, Learning Technologies Seminar Theatre 1
- Transport for London: Using e-learning as part of a blended solution to change behaviour and improve customer service - 29 January 2015, 12.45pm, Learning and Skills Seminar Theatre 8
- Kallidus stand 46
- Try out Kallidus’ high-impact e-learning content and discover how Kallidus Learning and Talent Suite can help your organisation develop talented people
- Reserve your copy of Kallidus’ new step-by-step guide on ‘How to write a great business case’ and discover how to analyse business needs, align your solution with organisational objectives, assess risks and calculate project costs.
- Pick up Kallidus’ new series of insight guides on learning, talent agility and performance management.
Learning Technologies takes place 28-29 January 2015 at London Olympia. With over 7,000 delegates, it is Europe’s leading L&D exhibition and conference and will be packed with the latest technologies, hands-on features, innovation and best practice, and is attended by some of today’s leading thinkers, visionaries and practitioners in workplace learning.