Kallidus, leading provider of learning and talent management solutions, has been shortlisted for five prestigious E-Learning Awards for the second year running. The awards recognise and reward outstanding e-learning design and implementation and are the leading independently judged scheme in the industry. After being shortlisted for five awards last year, Kallidus and its customers went on to win three Gold E-Learning Awards.
Kallidus is a finalist in the following categories:
- Best e-learning project public sector – Kallidus in partnership with Transport for London
- Best e-learning project private sector – Kallidus in partnership with Travis Perkins
- Best learning management system implementation – Kallidus in partnership with NHSBSA
- Best use of blended learning – Transport for London in partnership with Kallidus and Interact
- E-learning designer of the year – Joshua Roberts, Instructional Designer, Kallidus
Said Rob Caul, CEO of Kallidus: “We are truly delighted to be chosen as a finalist for five highly coveted awards for the second year running. Our success reflects how our talented teams work in close partnership with our clients to successfully boost learner engagement and drive business transformation through the innovative and creative use of learning technologies.”
The E-Learning Awards received a record level of entries this year from over 20 different countries. Winners within each category will be announced at the E-Learning Awards Gala Evening at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London on 25 November 2015. The gala will be attended by around 700 guests from across the learning and development industry.
For further information about the E-Learning Awards visit www.elearningawards.co.uk, follow @elearningawards on Twitter and join in the conversation by tagging #elawards.