Kallidus today announced that it is extending its award-winning learning and talent management suite with the launch of Kallidus Recruit, a powerful cloud-based recruitment management solution that streamlines complex recruiting processes and reduces the time and cost of hiring talented people.
Kallidus Recruit will enable Kallidus to meet the growing needs of organisations looking to implement a full suite of cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) software. Available immediately, Kallidus Recruit enhances the company’s integrated suite of SaaS learning, performance, 360° and talent management technologies and bespoke and curated e-learning content used by a diverse range of private and public sector organisations. Kallidus Recruit fully integrates with a wide range of industry software.
Said Rob Caul, CEO of Kallidus: “As competition for talent intensifies with increased global mobility and rising labour costs, more than ever, organisations need innovative tools to help them attract, nurture and retain the best talent. We are delighted to be launching Kallidus Recruit and to be able to offer clients a full HCM suite of software that supports every stage of the employee development cycle, from hire to high-flyer.”
Demand for cloud-based full suite HCM solutions is rapidly growing. 78% of organisations are using or plan to move to cloud-based HR solutions (Fosway/HRN Europe Research). The total Human Capital Management market is set to grow to $17.49 billion by 2019 (MarketsandMarkets) while the global market for corporate recruiting software alone is worth over $1.5bn per annum (Bersin by Deloitte).
Kallidus Recruit is an easy-to-use mobile-enabled solution for managing the entire talent recruitment lifecycle, from vacancy planning and talent attraction to candidate selection and onboarding. It is optimised for experienced and graduate hire and capable of managing high volume recruitment on a global scale.
Said Philip Pyle, Sales and Marketing Director at Kallidus: “Kallidus Recruit helps organisations to streamline the entire recruitment process, from sourcing and ranking applications, managing interviews and job offers to onboarding new recruits. It provides powerful analytics and reduces the time and cost of hiring talented individuals while enabling employers to provide a positive candidate experience regardless of whether an individual is successful in securing an immediate role. This is critical for building a talent bank for future vacancies.”
Key features and benefits of Kallidus Recruit include:
- Greater engagement – easy-to-use, mobile-accessible and fully automated, candidates can manage their entire application online, and employers can provide a more positive recruitment experience for all applicants.
- Streamlines high volumes of applications - automated screening for experienced and graduate vacancies sorts the wheat from the chaff really quickly.
- Stronger talent pipelines – enables active resourcing using integrated careers and social media sites and helps build a stronger talent pipeline by creating a bank of candidates for future vacancies.
- Powerful analytics – real-time access to data to enhance decision-making with accurate reporting on time-to-hire, cost-to-hire, agency efficacy and diversity, enabling resources to be focused more effectively.
- Reduces average time and cost–per-hire – reduces recruitment agency costs, streamlines administration and automates screening so that new hires can be brought on board faster and more effectively.
- Centralised recruitment – automates workflows and allows all requisition, vacancy and candidate information to be viewed from a central location with a full audit trail of activities.
- Streamlined onboarding – the self-service, fully automated induction portal can be integrated with existing HR systems to ensure accuracy and reduce duplication.
For further information visit www.kallidus.com or follow @Kallidus via Twitter.