Kallidus, the leading provider of learning and talent management solutions, today announced that it has been shortlisted for five prestigious E-Learning Awards this year. The E-Learning Awards recognise and reward excellence in e-learning and are the leading, independently judged scheme in the industry.
Kallidus has made the 2014 shortlist in the following five categories:
• Best learning management system implementation – Northern Devon Healthcare NHS Trust and Kallidus
• E-learning designer of the year - Mark Bennett, Senior Content Developer, Kallidus
• E-learning team of the year – Capita Employee Benefits in partnership with Kallidus
• e.learning age outstanding contribution award – Rob Caul, CEO of Kallidus
• e.learning age outstanding learning organisation award – Kallidus
Said Rob Caul, CEO of Kallidus:
“We are delighted to have been shortlisted this year for a record five categories, particularly given competition has been fiercer than ever for these highly coveted awards. This achievement reflects the tremendous efforts of our team who always strive to go the extra mile for our customers and it reflects our commitment to working in true partnership with our clients.”
Kallidus’s nominations come on the back of another successful year, as Kallidus marks the tenth consecutive year of profitable growth for the company.
Winners within each category this year will be announced at the E-Learning Awards Gala Evening at the London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square on 6 November 2014, which will be attended by around 500 guests from across the learning and development industry. Kallidus is a major sponsor of the event and is sponsoring the table gifts at the event again this year.
For further information about the E-Learning Awards visit http://www.elearningage.co.uk/awards.aspx, follow @elearningawards on Twitter and join in the conversation by tagging #elawards.