Cirencester, UK, 12 December 2016: Kallidus has launched Kallidus Learn, its next generation learning management system, to enable organisations to deliver a more engaging and effective learner experience.
Kallidus Learn is an innovative cloud-based learning platform designed to ensure optimum levels of usability across multiple platforms and devices and to support the needs of today’s modern learners for a more continuous and personalised learning experience.
Kallidus has invested heavily in UX (user experience) design and in-depth user testing to make sure learners’ needs are at the heart of every interaction. The result is a fully responsive solution that ensures must-do courses are within two clicks of sign-on and learners can access personalised learning when and where it suits them.
Research from industry analysts Fosway shows that UX is a major driver for changing HR Tech for 80% of organisations (1), while 97% of organisations cite ease-of-use as the main factor in selecting enterprise applications (2). Out of date interface design is a problem for modern learners. They expect to be able learn on-demand using a system that works on any device.
Rob Caul, CEO of Kallidus said: “Kallidus Learn is built on all the latest technology developments to provide a more engaging experience that looks and feels like the apps we are used to using in our everyday personal lives. Given that today’s learners are more impatient, distracted and overwhelmed than ever before, we’ve designed a solution that truly empowers learners and ensures that they can easily find and complete the learning they need and want to do to be compliant and to support their career development.”
Kallidus Learn has been exhaustively tested for more than a year with every new feature tested by real users. In independent usability lab tests Kallidus Learn achieved 91% completion rates across 10 different tasks, with users describing the solution as ‘friendly’, ‘easy’, ‘appealing’, ‘fresh’ and ‘clear’ (3).
Philip Pyle, Sales and Marketing Director of Kallidus added: “We’re setting a new standard for learning management systems by creating the most user-centred learning experience possible. Analysts are telling us that our approach is unique. The way people learn is changing and by putting learners at the heart of our solution and embracing advancements in technology, Kallidus Learn offers a new and improved way to deliver learning.”
Kallidus Learn builds on over 15 years of experience supporting the learning strategies of over 200 leading organisations and reflects the technology-driven transformation that L&D is undergoing. As well as being learner-centric, the new solution enables organisations to deliver on essential learning goals.
Key benefits of Kallidus Learn include:
• Usability-tested design, extensively tested with both learners, administrators and members of the general public
• A fully responsive solution enabling learning anywhere, anytime and on any device
• Any task is simple to complete in just a few clicks
• A consumer-grade browsing and search experience that supports learners beyond their essential training
• A versatile “lesson card” approach creating a ‘Netflix’ style experience and allowing learners to monitor their progress through a course
• Clear call to actions with workflows that use everyday language so that learners know exactly what they need to do next and can plan accordingly to make the most of their time
• Comprehensive customised reporting – it’s never been easier to see who is performing and actively completing courses and to see at a glance who hasn’t done their mandatory training and to send individual and batch reminders
• Managers can see the dashboard of their whole team in a very visual way, allowing them not just to track compliance, but to organise workloads around training and easily identify areas of further development for individuals and teams
• Administrators can easily rebrand the system to reflect their corporate identity without knowing any code
For further information about Kallidus Learn or to book a demo, visit kallidus.com/learn or follow @Kallidus via Twitter.